Your E-mail:
Will you wear a bird-themed costume for Halloween? Report Abuse

We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.

Date:10/22/2014 7:02:38 AM
* Your email address:   
Comment being reported:
Hi Ms Alex
I have so much to get caught up on ....
I’m back! We left early on Tuesday morning. I was a real good girl mom said. When my parronts stopped to eat, I was given my food too. I had fresh fruit to nibble on in between. We arrived at Falco, Willie & Gizmo’s house in time for dinner. Aunt Arlene had a yummy meal for my parronts. I settled in my travel cage after meeting everyone in the feather. We were all happy and very friendly to meet each other.
On Wednesday, we went to a bird warehouse store and guess who was there? I got to meet Gus & ChiChi in the feather along with Aunt Jinky (their mom) and Aunt Carol (Cory & BooBoo’s mom). It was great, we had a wonderful time. Gus & ChiChi had to go home; the rest of us went to lunch. After lunch, we went to the Wildlife Center. I saw some foxes and met some nice people. I stayed in the office and everyone else went on a tour. The funny part was a skunk came in, the people tried to check him out to make sure he was ok. I guess he got scared cause he really SMELLED the whole place up. After that, we went back to the house. I had dinner with Falco & the boys while our parronts went out for dinner. That night, when I had to take my meds, Falco was worried about me. She was running over to see what mom was doing. But, I told her I was ok. The next day, our parronts were gone most of the day at the museum and site seeing and dinner out. Friday morning I had to say good bye because we were on our way to see my mom’s cousin in another state. They walked around a bit and saw the area. He also has turtles in a nature area. We got to see some. Then it was back in the car. After we were back driving on the turnpike the weather got nasty. I didn’t like it when it got dark so, mom covered my Wingabago and I settled down. We spent the night at Aunt Gail’s house. Then, on Saturday, we had one more stop and then headed home. I did get a bit antsy the last few hours of the trip. But, mom said I did really well for being in the car that long. I had lots of fun but, it’s good to be back in my regular condo.
* Reason why this is being reported: 

Top Products
BirdChannel Home | Bird Breeders | Bird Species | Related Links | BirdChannel Editors and Contributors
                       | Birds USA |  
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our message boards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by I-5 Publishing, LLC nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads.
Copyright ©  I-5 Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.
Our Privacy Policy has changed. Your California Privacy Right/Privacy Policy
Advertise With Us  |  SiteMap  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Community Guidelines | Bird eClub Terms
BirdChannel Newsletter Signup | Link to Us | About Us | More Great I-5 Sites
Gold Standard

*Content generated by our loyal visitors, which includes comments and club postings, is free of constraints from our editors’ red pens, and therefore not governed by I-5 Publishing, LLC’s Gold Standard Quality Content, but instead allowed to follow the free form expression necessary for quick, inspired and spontaneous communication.

Become a fan of BirdChannel on Facebook Follow BirdChannel on Twitter
Get social and connect with BirdChannel.

Hi my name's **Nunzio--RIP 10/21/12

Visit the Photo Gallery to
cast your vote!
Information on over 200 critter species