BirdChannel.com Report Abuse
We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||4/19/2014 5:09:34 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
|*A blue parakeet approaches the Calendar Page and
Tacks up a piece of paper*
He says to the crowd, "Hi! My name is Zip. Me and my frothers, Charlie and Wilberforce, are the March candidates for BOTM! Oh, here's Wilberforce. He'll explain how it's gonna work."
A big "normal" green English budgie with humongous dots on his face waddles up and looks at Zip oddly. "Uh, I'm not Wilberforce. I'm CHARLIE...I thought for sure YOU were Wilberforce." Another odd face. "Anyway, what with Mom's school, birthday, and other so-called hooman necessities, we are only going to be giving everybird our blog EVERY OTHER DAY. The other day we will be posting the blog on the Calendar Page. This plan will allow Mom to do necessary research and her other stupid hooman 'necessities.' Oh, HERE'S Wilb."
A "normal" green parakeet flies in. "What are you talking about, 'Wilb?' I'm not Wilberforce! YOU are!"
"Wait," Zip says, "If YOU'RE not Wilb..."
"Then who IS?" Charlie finishes.
...The three look at each other for a whole minute before running off and squeaking, "MOOOOO-OOOOOOOOM!"
The paper reads:
"Our topic is Fast Facts about famous composers!
FIFTEEN FAST FACTS ABOUT...JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH!
1) He was born in 1685
2) He played and composed in the Baroque style period
3) He played organ, harpsichord, and violin
4) When he was 22, he married Maria Barbara, and they had seven children. Maria Barbara died in 1720.
5) He married again in 1721 to Anna Magdelina, and they had 13 more children.
6) He was a deeply religious "family man."
7) Of his 20 children, most died in infancy.
8) He authored 2 volumes entitled "The Well-Tempered Clavier."
9) Bach is best known for his work, Toccata in D minor.
10) He signed his works S.D.G., or Soli Deo Gloria, which means, "To the glory of God."
11) He rarely indicated phrasings, articulations, or dynamics in his music, leaving that to the imagination of the performer.
12) His two sons, Wilhem Friedman and Carl Phillip Emmanuel became famous musicians also.
13) Bach became blind in 1749
14) He died in 1750
15) Johann Sebastian Bach is considered on of the best Baroque musicians.
Pay, attention, we're having a test at the end of our campaign!
|* Reason why this is being reported:
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our message boards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by I-5 Publishing, LLC nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads.