We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||12/13/2013 1:43:38 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
Don't want ya to miss anything, so here's today installment.
Tips & Tricks..... From The Desk Of 'Jetta'.
1. Just in case your GPS device winds up in the hands of a bad guy, don't put your home address under "HOME". Instead, pick a local landmark, -- like a police station.
2. Microfiber cloths, though a little pricier, do a much better job wiping off car wax than rags do.
3. In your refrigerator, don't put delicate foods like lettuce near the vent, they might freeze.
4. Don't bother using nitrogen in your tires to keep up tire pressure. It's a waste of money. Air is about 80% nitrogen anyway, and air or nitrogen will leak out of tires over time.
5. In cars, leather, or leather like seats are much easier to clean than fabric.
|* Reason why this is being reported: