We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||9/19/2014 1:02:25 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
You'd never believe what that Chuckie guy said about my dear, sweet, wonderful, and handsome pops on Popeye's page. I ought to give him a good beak lashing, and hook of my own, ha ha ha.
Tips & Tricks..... From The Desk Of 'Jetta'.
16. ENERGY HOGS.... Unplug that microwave oven when not is use. It eats a lot of energy just sitting there looking pretty.
17. Another HOG is the Cable or Sat box. We have a master switch we use to shut it off at night, and it's flipped on in the morning. It only takes a few minutes to re-boot, but the savings will be noticeable.
18. The refrigerator door is warmer than elsewhere in the fridge, don't store it there.
19. Bug repellents that contain deet (25% is best) are the best to use.
20. You don't have to change your oil every, 3,000 miles as some service shops suggest. Follow the interval recommended in your owners manual, usually 5,000 miles or more.
|* Reason why this is being reported: