We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||3/16/2014 4:34:04 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
Dixie runs up to RaneBeau and gives him a warm hug! I'm sooo sorry I haven't been by lately but Mom and I were trying to figure out what I was going to do for my castle activities for the month and I think I have it all planned out now! I do hope you like my idea! Dixie gives RaneBeau one more hug before he has to fly off to the next page! I'll be back for a visit when I'm done,I promise!
Since its going to be Thanksgiving in a few short weeks I think that we are all going to meet in the kitchen and start preparing some things for the Thanksgiving feast we will be having here at the Castle! We will go shopping for some of the supplies and then come back to the castle and cook and bake them up! The first thing on our list is some Apple Stuffing!
¾ cup of butter
¾ cup of milk
1/3 cup of chopped celery with leaves
1 cup of chopped onion salt to tast
1/2teaspoon of marjoram
½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
8 cups of soft bread cubes
2 cups of washed,quartered,pared and diced apples
1. In a saucepan mix together the butter,milk,celery,onion,salt,marjoram,cinnamon and pepper; cook over low heat until the vegetables are tender.
2. Blend the bread cubes,and apples.
3. Lightly toss the seasoned,melted butter with the bread mixture.
4. Cool the stuffing completely.
5. Stuff the turkey just before roasting
6. Leftover stuffing can be baked in a covered baking dish in the oven with the turkey during the last half hour of roasting.
We'll all go shopping for all the ingredients and then we can come back and make up enough for everyone to share!
Wishing you a great day and I'm sending you all my love along with warm birdie hugs and soft beakie kisses! Love,King Dixie
|* Reason why this is being reported: