We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||12/5/2013 12:49:07 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
I just love your awesome Profile picture! You sure do have the sweetest eye eggspressions! I am going to dedicate a day for you in your honor as you have missed your BOTD and being in the spotlight because BC was down! Please let me know which day will be convenient for you to be in attendance as I want to have a nice party for you with lots of good things to eat and all our friends attending!
Since its going to be Thanksgiving in a few short weeks I think that we are all going to meet in the kitchen and start preparing some things for the Thanksgiving feast we will be having here at the Castle! We will go shopping for some of the supplies and then come back to the castle and cook and bake them up! The first thing on our list is some Apple Stuffing!
¾ cup of butter
¾ cup of milk
1/3 cup of chopped celery with leaves
1 cup of chopped onion salt to tast
1/2teaspoon of marjoram
½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
8 cups of soft bread cubes
2 cups of washed,quartered,pared and diced apples
1. In a saucepan mix together the butter,milk,celery,onion,salt,marjoram,cinnamon and pepper; cook over low heat until the vegetables are tender.
2. Blend the bread cubes,and apples.
3. Lightly toss the seasoned,melted butter with the bread mixture.
4. Cool the stuffing completely.
5. Stuff the turkey just before roasting
6. Leftover stuffing can be baked in a covered baking dish in the oven with the turkey during the last half hour of roasting.
We'll all go shopping for all the ingredients and then we can come back and make up enough for everyone to share!
Wishing you a great day and I'm sending you all my love along with warm birdie hugs and soft beakie kisses! Love,King Dixie
|* Reason why this is being reported: