We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||9/2/2014 9:07:13 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
|Hi Little Angel
my sweet love,how are you tonight! I can't wait to be with you again,its just been such a busy week for Mom and I'm late getting my recipes out tonight!
CANDIED SWEET POTATOES
6 medium sweet potatoes or yams
½ cup of butter
½ cup of brown sugar,light or dark,firmly packed
¼ teaspoon of salt
1. Boil the well scrubbed sweet potatoes in enough water to cover for 25-35 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain. To dry the potatoes,shake the pan over low heat.
2. Peel the sweet potatoes and set them aside.
3. In a large,heavy skillet,melt the butter
4. Add the sugar and salt;heat until the mixture bubbles. Add the sweet potatoes.
5. Cook over medium heat for approximately 20 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are well-glazed.Turn the sweet potatoes several times.
Here is my recipe for today,I'm so sorry its getting to you late but Mom has had such a busy day and just had time to get this out to everyone! We will be working on this for the Castle Thanksgiving feast for today!
Wishing you a great day and I'm sending you all my love along with warm birdie hugs and soft beakie kisses! Love,always, King Dixie
|* Reason why this is being reported: