We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||7/24/2014 1:06:45 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
From The Desk Of Jetta
Turkey Trivia, Part 8
41. In October of 1777, George Washington declared an "All Colony Thanksgiving" because he was feeling really good due to:
(a) The victory over Saratoga
(b) His Mt. Vernon home got finished
(c) Establishing the 13 original colonies
42. The following towns with "turkey" in their names, are really towns in the United States. Turkey, Texas, Turkey Creek, Louisianna, Turkey, North Carolina and Turkey Feather, New Mexico. True or False?
43. Historians have proven that the pilgrims didn't really wear those funny hats and buckles on their shoes. True or False?
44. The longest balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is:
(c) Wonder Woman
(d) Barney the Dinosaur
45. In 1943, Norman Rockwell created his famous "Freedom From Want" illustration by using a Thanksgiving dinner as an example of this. This illustration first appeared on which magazine?
(b) Saturday Evening Post
|* Reason why this is being reported: