BirdChannel.com Report Abuse
We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||4/17/2014 11:46:04 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
51. The Mayflower docked at Plymouth Rock. True or False?
52. Which of the following foods that we normally do not eat today at Thanksgiving, was an original food that the pilgrims ate back in 1600's?
(a) Roast Beef
53. Cranberries are native to North America. Which of the following fruits are also native to North America?
(b) Concord Grapes
(c) Both of the above
54. Cranberries can be harvested two ways: Wet and Dry. The cranberries that are harvested wet are the ones used to make cranberry juice. True or False?
55. The Mayflower was not built to be a transportation ship for people. What was the original purpose of the Mayflower?
(a) As a merchant ship to carry wine
(b) As a fishing ship
(c) As a ship to get spices from the Far East
26. True, 27. D, 28. False, 29. B, 30. B
31. A, 32. B, 33. a, 34. a, 35. C
36. C, 37. A, 38. True, 39. B, 40. True
41.A, 42. False, 43. True, 44. B, 45. B
46. B, 47. B, 48. A, 49. True, 50. B
Ok, check the answers, and somebirdie admit to being
the 50% King or Queen Turkey. And we promise Not to laugh too LOUD…. Hee hee. Only 50 more to go, for the BIG Turkey Hall Of FAME…….
|* Reason why this is being reported:
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our message boards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by I-5 Publishing, LLC nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads.