We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||8/22/2014 10:41:46 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
|Dear Miss BB
So, how was your coffee today?
Well, today I have two special guests, Taz and Ranebeau! We are making a bird ornament!
1. Fold a piece of craft paper in half. Lightly draw an outline of a bird on the paper. Make sure that the head and tail are on the fold.
2. Cut out the shape, then cut a half inch slit where the wings would come out.
3. Take another piece of paper, the same or as we have done, a differant color. This paper should be about 5inches long. Fold it in half. Cut a curve in the open end of the paper.
4. Open the paper and fan-pleat it in a very fine pleat, slightly less than the slit on the bird!
5. Push the fan through the slit so the fold lands in the middle of the bird.
6. Gently pull the bird out about half an inch to give it a 3 D effect.
7. Bend the wings slightly up and spread out the fans.
8. Draw an eye on each side of the bird.
9. Punch a small hole at the top of the birds back and put a ribbon through for hanging.
You have now made a bird ornament!
If you or your parronts are not very crafty(Chyna) just make a single layer bird by drawing a bird shape out of paper, cutting it out and hanging it. Differant types and patterns of paper may be used! Soon you will have a whole flock of birds to hang proudly on your tree!
|* Reason why this is being reported: