We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||4/20/2014 2:08:35 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
APPLE CRUMB PIE
6 cups of tart apples
1 cup of sugar
1 ½ teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of brown sugar,firmly packed
1 cup of butter,melted
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
1 ¼ cups of rolled oats
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
TO MAKE THE FRUIT FILLING:
1. Wash,pare,core and slice the apples.
2. Mix together the apples,sugar,cinnamon,and vanilla extract.
3. Arrange this mixture in a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
TO MAKE TOPPING:
1. Combine the brown sugar,butter,flour,oats,and cinnamon.
2. Crumble the topping over the apples,but not on the rim of the pie plate.
3. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
4. Serve in wedges with whipped or ice cream.
It's a really cold day here today just about 32 degrees and the wind was really whipping out there this morning! I'm really glad that I don't have to be outside today,even our bird bath outside for the wild birds is frozen again!
Wishing you a great Sunday and I'm sending you all my love along with warm birdie hugs and soft beakie kisses! Love always,King Dixie
|* Reason why this is being reported: