We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||3/7/2014 5:49:08 AM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
From The Desk Of Jetta:
Final Turkey Trivia Questions
96. This part of the turkey turns bright red when he's upset or during courtship:
(a) Top of His Head
(c) Tips of feathers
97. Which state produces the most cranberries?
98. Turkeys are very fluffy with lots of feathers. Approximately how many feathers does a full-grown turkey have?
99. The dangling skin under a turkey's neck is called?
100. What are unhappy cranberries called?
101. And WHO will claim the HONOR of being the
KING or QUEEN Turkey? Someone, admit to it!
76. A, 77. B, 78. C, 79. A 80. B
81. C, 82. A, 83. D, 84. D, 85. C
86. False, 87. A, 88. B, 89. A, 90. True
91.B, 92. Domestic, 93. C, 94. D. 95. VA
96. B, 97. B, 98. C, 99. A, 100. Blueberries
101. YOUR NAME HERE......
|* Reason why this is being reported: