We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||7/22/2014 2:56:02 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
I just can't believe that this whole month went by sooo quickly and that this was my last day ever in the castle with every birdie! I do hope that King Spot enjoys his time here as much as I did! What an awesome eggspierience to have been a part of here!
I'm sooo eggcited that you loved and enjoyed all my recipes that I sent out for the month! I'm going to send you one last recipe that I had that I forgot to send out,I got so carried away at the game last night,there was just sooo much going on yesterday!
It was such a great game yesterday and it was so much fun to see every birdie win too!
Wishing you a great day and I'm sending you all my love along with warm birdie hugs and soft beakie kisses! Love always,Dixie
TURKEY AND CORN PUDDING
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
1 2/3 cups of whole kernel corn
2 tablespoons of flour
¼ teaspoon of dry mustard
2 tablespoons butter,melted
3 cups of milk
¼ cup of minced onion
1 clove of garlic,minced
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups of diced leftover turkey
1. Process the corn in a food processor.
2. In a medium bowl,mix the flour,mustard,and butter into a paste.
3. Add the corn,eggs,milk,onion,garlic,salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Place the turkey in a greased baking dish.
5. Pour the corn mixture over the turkey.
6. Set in a pan containing enough hot water to come half way up the baking dish containing the pudding.
7. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes,or until a knife inserted into the center of the mixture comes out clean.
|* Reason why this is being reported: