We want your experience on BirdChannel to be fun and safe. If you see any entries in the photo gallery or bird profiles that are offensive or obvious attempts at advertising, please submit the information below.
|Date:||9/22/2014 5:22:27 PM
|* Your email address:||
|Comment being reported:
and the LaHabra Flock!
I'm not sure if I sent you this last recipe yesterday or not it was my last one but with getting ready for the game,packing my things to leave the castle and everything else I may have forgotten to send it to you,if you already have it you can disregard it if not you can have it for your files! Love always,Dixie
TURKEY AND CORN PUDDING
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
1 2/3 cups of whole kernel corn
2 tablespoons of flour
¼ teaspoon of dry mustard
2 tablespoons butter,melted
3 cups of milk
¼ cup of minced onion
1 clove of garlic,minced
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups of diced leftover turkey
1. Process the corn in a food processor.
2. In a medium bowl,mix the flour,mustard,and butter into a paste.
3. Add the corn,eggs,milk,onion,garlic,salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Place the turkey in a greased baking dish.
5. Pour the corn mixture over the turkey.
6. Set in a pan containing enough hot water to come half way up the baking dish containing the pudding.
7. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes,or until a knife inserted into the center of the mixture comes out clean.
|* Reason why this is being reported: