Join Bird eClub and earn points just by having fun on our site! You can redeem your points for rewards, which include a variety of great products or valuable discounts from our partners.
It's a fun and simple program: Many of the features on our site will automatically award you with points when you use them. You'll earn points by visiting BirdChannel.com every day, taking quizzes, building your bird's web page, winning Bird of the Day or Top Bird and more! The more you explore, the more points you earn.
How It Works:
- Register for Bird eClub. Click here to register >>
- Log in to Bird eClub every time you visit BirdChannel.com to accumulate points.
- The amount of points earned varies by the activity. Click here to view the list of point values per activity >>
- Available rewards are shown on the Rewards Catalog tab under Bird eClub. You can choose from a variety of great rewards, so check back often to view the catalog. See Rewards Catalog now >>
- There are no obligations and no fees to participate in this program. Read the terms and conditions before joining Bird eClub.
- Once you join, you can start earning points right away. Return often because your points will expire if we don't see or hear from you in 30 days. Why? Because we add new information and fun things to do on BirdChannel.com every day and we don't want you to miss out!
- Need more information? See our FAQ page for frequently asked questions.
You'll be surprised how fast the points add up in Bird eClub!
Bird of the Month
The Bird of the Month will be selected from our Bird eClub member profiles. If your bird receives the most votes during a single month, he or she will be crowned the Top Bird and you will be awarded 10,000 Bird eClub points.
Bird of the Day
The Bird of the Week will be selected from our Bird eClub member profiles. If your bird receives the most votes during a single day, you will receive 1,000 points credited to your Bird eClub account.
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our message boards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by I-5 Publishing, LLC, Animal Network nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads.