Before submitting your question to us, please look over our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Please choose a subject from the pull-down menu below.
- Advertising – Internet — To advertise on BirdChannel.com
- Advertising – Print — To advertise in BIRD TALK Annual magazine
- Advertising – Print and Internet — To advertise in BIRD TALK Annual and on BirdChannel
- Ask BirdChannel — Have a question or comment about website content? (E.g. "Can you help me find a contest?”)
- Report Website Abuse — Report an issue with the website. (E.g. Bad language, copyright material)
- Bird Event Submissions — Have a bird fair, convention or seminar that you would like to feature online?
- Technical support — Problems with the website? (E.g. "I’m missing points.”)
Interested in writing for BirdChannel.com? Check out our writer's guidelines here.
Disclaimer: BirdChannel.com is intended for educational purposes only. It is not meant to replace the expertise and experience of a professional veterinarian. If your pet is showing signs of illness or you notice changes in your bird’s behavior, take your pet to the nearest veterinarian or an emergency pet clinic as soon as possible.