NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning November 15, 2006 at 12:01 AM (PT) through November 20, 2006 at 11:59 PM (PT), go to www.birdchannel.com/contest.aspx, complete and submit the entry form, and you are automatically entered in the contest. Limit (1) one entry per person per day. Entries using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of BirdChannel.com and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or inaccurate entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about November 30, 2006 by BirdChannel.com staff whose decisions are final and binding. Winner will be notified either via phone, e-mail or postal mail, at Sponsor’s discretion. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: (20) Twenty grand prizes: 1) (6) Six Giant Assortments of Lafeber Products, Retail Value $260 each. 2) (3) Three assortments of ZuPreem© diets and treats, and a large Orthobird® Parrot Tree, Retail Value $400 each. 3) Lyon Technologies Intensive Care Unit, Retail Value $750. 4) Puna Paradise™ Hybrid Cage from Bird Cages 4 Less, Retail Value $600 (including shipping). 5) $250 Gift Certificate from PetSolutions. Retail value $250. 6) #3152 Select Series wrought iron cage from Prevue Pet Products, Retail Value $300. 7) Diana bird cage from Simbad’s Bird & Pets, Retail Value $250. 8) Gift box with food, toys and treats from EightInOnePet, Retail value $250. 9) Avitec Prize Package, Retail Value $250. 10) $250 Shopping Spree on Avico Products from CuttlebonePlus.com, Retail Value $250 (including shipping). 11) Food supply from Higgins, Retail Value $250. 12) Your choice of Sandy Perch products from Parrotopia, Retail Value $250. 13) Crystal Flight bird cage, Retail Value $200.
(14) Fourteen 2nd place prizes: (6) Six Traveler bird stands from Mango Pet Products, Retail Value $119 each. (2) Two $50 Gift Certificates from PetSolutions, Retail Value $50 each. (6) Six Case Fiesta Product Prizes from Kaytee, Retail Value $42 each (including shipping).
ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
7. GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with this Contest must be brought in a state or federal court in Orange, California.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For a list of winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to 3 Burroughs St. Irvine, CA 92618. All requests must be received by December 31, 2006.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is BirdChannel.com, 3 Burroughs St. Irvine, CA 92618.
Disclaimer: The posts and threads recorded in our message boards do not reflect the opinions of nor are endorsed by I-5 Publishing, LLC nor any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of these posts and threads.